Thank you so much for your interest in Ankeny Christian Academy!
All of our classes for next year are full at this time. There are some openings for three year old afternoon preschool but no child care openings. Click here for more information on preschool.
We will begin to determine openings for potential new students after current students have had a chance to enroll. We will work on the existing waiting list after March 1 with priorities going to families with students currently enrolled. We will post what grades have openings HERE after these families have had this opportunity.
All parents will be required to interview with our administration. All students must come from a home where at least one parent or guardian has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agrees with Ankeny Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith and supports our policies.
Begindergarten and Kindergarten Information
Pre-Kindergarten Skills/Preparing for a Great Start
Typical Kindergarten Day
Typical Begindergarten Day
Which Program is Best for my Child
Supply Lists found HERE
Enrollment forms are completed online and will be made available upon acceptance after interviewing with Dr. Robinson or Mrs. Hansen.
Paperwork to complete after acceptance:
- Home Language Survey (Download to complete)
- Certificate of Immunization Form
- Request for Records (Download to complete)
- Certificate of Dental Screening – required for Kindergarten and 9th grade. Entire form must be completed (including the bottom section by YOUR dentist)
- Dental Screening Exemption Form
- Lead Testing – (Kindergarten – information sheet only)
- Vision Screening Form – (Kindergarten)
- Driver Transportation Agreement (Download to complete)
Additional forms based on activities/needs:
- Athletic Forms:
Iowa Athletic Pre-participation Physical Examination
Fees for athletics: $150/Jr High Sport
- Little Eagles Nest – before and after school care for elementary students
- Food Allergy Questionnaire (Fillable PDF) and Food Allergy Care Plan (PDF and DOC) – only necessary if student has food allergy (complete both Food Allergy Questionnaire and Food Allergy Care Plan )