Kindergarten Round-Up is March 7 & 8th
If you are interested in Kindergarten or Begindergarten and would like to have your child attend, please contact our office at 515-965-8114.
Schedule of Round-Up Events:
- Check-in at 8:45 a.m.
- Round-Up begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Take a tour! This is a great time to take a look at the rest of the school and ask questions. Tour will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Pick up your child at 11:00
Following Kindergarten Round-Up, an official recommendation letter will be mailed to you from our Early Education Faculty. Enrollment forms and registration may be turned in anytime. Rosters will form beginning May 1. Questions? Contact us at 515-965-8114.
What’s unique about Ankeny Christian Academy?
At Ankeny Christian Academy we believe in the importance of developing the whole person by shepherding our students through a Christ-centered education and challenging them to achieve their fullest potential spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and relationally. We value the partnership between a student’s school, home, and church as we co-labor in preparing them with the foundation of God’s unchanging truth so that they can serve Christ in a rapidly changing world.
- Strong, Christ-Centered Academics
- Devoted, State Certified Teachers
- Small Classes Promotes a Family Atmosphere
- Tuition Aid and Scholarships Available
- Advanced College Prep Courses
Now Enrolling Preschool through Grade 12
Come find out what we are all about! We would love to meet with you and show you our school. Call the office and schedule a tour or a school day visit with Advancement Director, Lydia Quick. 515-965-8114 or firstname.lastname@example.org