Please remember to follow our parking lot guidelines listed below to maintain a continual flow of traffic and to keep our children safe while not having cars backed up on first street during drop-off and pick-up times. Remember that you should NOT park your car in the pick-up/drop-off line, but park in a parking space such as the two 10 minute spots in our main lot. The safety of our children is too important; please follow these guidelines! Thank you to drivers who are exiting the lot south of the gym near the chiropractic building or west side of ACA!
Please read the following directions and refer to the Parking Lot Flow to ensure parking lot safety as well as continual flow for motorists:
- Preschool and elementary parents need to enter using the main driveway only and exit south of the gym by the chiropractic clinic or the west exit.
- Preschool parents, please pull up close to the building so that the teacher can assist you with your little one quickly.
- Begindergarten-second grade elementary parents, please park and assist your child(ren) with their bags and belongings onto a sidewalk where they will be greeted at the door (you may drop off your child if he/she is able to exit the car independently and quickly.)
- Third through sixth grade parents may drop off your child(ren) at the corner of the gym and have them walk to the front door using the sidewalk along the gymnasium.
- Seventh – twelfth-grade parents or drivers, please use the west doors to enter the building. For students being dropped off, please go around to near the mailbox for drop off. The students can walk on the sidewalk and enter west doors.
- As you wait to pick up or drop off your child, please use godly conduct demonstrating patience toward other motorists and children.
- At the end of the day, elementary students with siblings in seventh – twelfth grade should join their older sibling at the west doors for pick up. Seventh through twelfth grade non-drivers should walk on the sidewalk to meet their vehicle in the pick up line.
We appreciate your patience as you follow these expectations. Your children are a blessing, and we want to keep them safe.