Please invite your child’s Grandparents/Special Friends to attend a very special open house on Friday, April 26, 2019 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- View a photoshow in the auditorium
- Visit student classrooms and the art fair in the Elementary Wing
- Enjoy refreshments and coffee in the cafeteria
- Play a board game in one of the classrooms
- Shop at our Scholastic Book Fair
The Elementary Spring Concert that evening begins at 7:oo p.m.
Families with Kindergarten through 12th grade students may receive a transportation reimbursement check depending on how far you live from the school. If families of 9th- 12th grade students travel more than 2 miles one way to school and if families of Kindergarten (not Begindergarten) through 8th grades travel more than 2 miles one way to school, then complete the reimbursement form. This form needs to be turned into your resident school district, not ACA. Due date for spring semester is May 1.
To sign-up for text/voice mail notifications:
- Sign into JMC using your parents’ username and password.
- Go to the parent information link
- On the messaging service section, click the box stating that you would like to receive texts – make sure you choose the correct phone number(s).
Directions to get access to JMC are found here.